Monday, September 12, 2005

Bugs & animals


My biggest fear… snakes, rats, bugs, spiders! Either I m lucky and there are not many of them or I just pretend not to see them… ;o) So far, saw a few small rats, small spiders and small lizards. Cockroaches are not as big as expected but they still turn me crazy… especially the few 5-cm ones! Elise, calm down… They don't bite, don't hurt, don't carry specific germs… Only ugly looking and running crazily fast…

Mosquitoes? Don't use my mosquito net anymore… Never know where I might spend the night. Too lazy to carry it with me all the time. Anyway, my roommate attracts mosquitoes a lot more than I do ;o) But when I'm the only non-indian in the room, you can be sure I'll be the one bitten... Exotic taste!

4 comments:

RK said...

Another innovative spam!

Anyway, no post for long time! How was your trip to Kerala. How was Onam? Were you able to apply Mehandi? (Fake Tattoo in your words ;-)

Anonymous said...

Content d’être en Belgique! Pas de ptites bestioles, pas de maladies… Tu prend tjs tes médocs anti-malaria ? Prudence…

sophie said...

Well, I really don’t know how you deal with the bugs, spiders… That s probably the difference between you and me… You, traveling, taking challenges… Me, home, sweet home! ;o) Would love to have your energy! I love the way you enjoy life.

francis said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! if you want to make us go to india, you better to change the picture... and fast! ;o)